The Early Childhood Ministry (ECM) at Fountain of Life is blessed with the mission of sharing the love of Christ with children ages one to five years in a safe environment that is full of fun and is staffed by a great group of volunteers. We consider ourselves partners with you and your family on your child's journey of faith.
Sunday programming includes:
SAFETY & SECURITY MEASURES
- Classes on the second, third, and fourth Sundays of each month. First Sundays are family Sundays where children worship with their parents.
- Praise Land. This is our large group time where there is singing, dancing, time to learn scripture, puppets, and presentation of bible stories in fun and creative ways.
- Healthy, nut-free snacks are served family style each week.
- Trained, screened, and committed volunteers and staff.
- Outside playtime when the weather permits.
- Arts and crafts activities that relate to the week's bible story.
- Free time to play with friends.
- All ECM paid staff and volunteers are extensively screened and trained. This includes a federal and state background check.
- Appropriate child/adult ratios are maintained in each classroom.
- Sick children are NOT allowed in the ECM classrooms.
- We do not change diapers. You will be paged if your child needs their diaper changed.
- All children must be registered before attending our program.
- All children must be dropped off and picked up by an adult. Children will only be released to the adults that are authorized to pick them up.
Interested volunteers should print it out, fill-in the information, sign it,and then either mail it to FOL Children's Ministry 633 W. Badger Road Madison, 53713 or give the completed form to either Sister Fabu Brisco or Sister Christy Ehlert